Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday Morning....


Another Saturday morning in the Land of Enchantment, more particularly, the Enchanted Realm.  Bright blue sky this morning, not even the whisper of a cloud.  Just sitting here, watching the hummers, drinking coffee and listening to a newly hatched baby bird outside my kitchen window.  Time to kick start the day, didn't get to bed until after 3 a.m. so another day that I'm sleepy, but I should finish the Kat and Doggy pincushions today, made another braclet yesterday and started on a necklace of sorts, it's actually a beaded badge/name tag holder.  And of course ideas about designing a bird was and is running around in my head....  We will see what today brings for me here.

Here's to you having a wonderfully creative day in all things you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment