Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

If it's Tuesday, this must be Belgium....LOL

Remember that movie?  I've been dark for the past couple of days due to internet problems....slower than dial up, and I get impatient....so moved on to other things.

Yesterday was a real wash for me.  I started a new braclet and 3 hours later, decided I just needed to stop, no creativity anywhere in my body.  It was dark and gloomy yesterday, much like a winter's day and in the morning, at least until about noon, it barely reached 60 degree F.  My mood matched the weather.

Today the sun is shining, I am off to OFFCenter this afternoon to finish matting prints, then it's back home, then I will make some calls on the Fiber Arts Fiesta volunteer list.  Still haven't taken any pictures of the two necklaces I've made....or of anymore pin cushions that I've done....  I have continued to try to capture my hummers with my slr camera to no avail....just dawned on me that maybe I need to change the automatic setting....sheesh.  Will try that this evening.  I am going through about 1/2 gal of nectar a day now---in the evening they swarm and are beautiful.....

Well, I need to start my day, so for now, I'll close.  Wishing you a wonderful and creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment