Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Crazy Tuesday

Didn't sleep much last night and am just exhausted this morning!  All the stuff I need to do today was on my mind, so 4 a.m. came along and I was still awake.  Alas and woe is me, I need a nap....LOL....so probably not everything will get done today....Oh Well!....

Yesterday was a perfectly lovely day.  I putz in the morning, made lunch for my guy and me, he, was late (LOL) as first day back and EVERYONE wanted/needed something....  (me too!)...  anyway, he got here, we had lunch and suddenly a torrential downpour....  about 30 minutes of an absolute deluge. Ray waited to see if it would let up, but noper, didn't happen, so he got pretty soaked as he ran out to his truck to leave....  We were both laughing like we were teenagers....

Last night, I was so tired of sewing that I thought to do something different.  So I made this braclet.  I am a real novice at beading, but this was a fun project and I may need to do some more.  However, I have to tell you that after all is said and done....LOL.....it was still a needle pulling thread.

For now, I'm off, I may not get everything I need to do to day, completed, but it needs to be finished by tomorrow (that is today's stuff, sheesh).  Have a very creative day, no matter what it is you do!  Here's the braclet....


No comments:

Post a Comment