Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

A very busy week ahead

Work on the original 10 pincushions is progressing, very slowly.  Either I have lost my "speediness" or they are a lot of work....LOL...maybe a combination of both!  This week I have to finalize the CIFI books and get it to my accountant, still need to go tomorrow and mat prints (both mine and a teenage gal to attends OFFCenter), finish these pincushions, and my guy (boyfriend) is home after being gone for work for the last month (he's coming over today!!!!  I'm excited).  Isn't it funny that after all these years (40+), I still get the "sparklies" thinking about him--all warm and fuzzy....  I laugh because it makes me think of how a sixteen year old girl behaves.  Anyway, today or tomorrow (probably tomorrow) I'll post some pictures of the latest 3 pincushions I've finished----as for this afternoon, it the dreaded bookkeeping---ouch!  Oh Well, at least I don't have to be too creative there....LOL...  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment