Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Phew!.....

Just a quick note...  Yesterday was a half-as*ed day.  I got almost nothing accomplished, but worked my butt off!  Did matt 6 prints (someone elses) (but it was okay as I got to figure out how this equipment worked on someone else's prints), did work on the books but didn't get it to the accountant....  Attended an Emerging Artist group, and did finish another bracelet (blue) and started on an amber and green one (I think I will really like this one--going to add some pink to it...ummmm?!)
Anyway, that was my yesterday...

Today?  well I fell into bed about midnight and slept until almost 9 a.m.----LOL---for me that is unheard of.  AND it was the sleep of the dead apparently as I had two phone calls and never heard the phone...  So today is a really late start and I need to move my cute butt, so am off.....

Wishing you a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment