Friday, July 26, 2013


After 3 days of trying different, eggs, smaller cactus, pincushions in a mason jar top, etc., etc., etc...........  I think I finally came up with the solution.  Now, just need to make a few adjustments to the cactus and it'll I'll be in like flint.  Here is the original bird, I added a top notch to the bird, then placed it atop the cactus....  I tried several ways to create this cactus and this one, I hand blanket stitched the cactus after I finished it.....  So, a couple of adjustments and I think I am in like Flint.....  Would love to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment