Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

It's Hump Day!


Funny, isn't it, that I write everyday and don't even know if anyone is even out there reading this...  LOL.. such is life I guess.  Mercury is Retrograde, so I guess I'm feeling a bit out of the communication loop....  Anyway, I've another late start this morning.  Felt like a headless chicken running around in circles, unable to remember what is was I needed to do, had started to do, or for that matter, even wanted to do.  

Here is the photo of the Gypsy Bags I've finished.   Today, I am going to take myself over to OFFCenter (for those of you who don't know, it's a local art making center, targeted to the lower income/street people.  It is a great place to "make art for free."  I'm taking my computer as their WiFi is much better than mine, so that I can work on My Etsy Store, My Website, and CIFI's website, if Go Daddy has deemed it time to release it for transfer.  I am also hoping to mat a few prints I've made and find out when a good day to work with the printing press is.  LOL....and because I can never "settle" on just one thing to do, I am also taking some faces and a couple more of these bags to work on, and another pattern to work on.  No, this one isn't mine, but one for one of the cutest pincushions I've ever seen....

So, again, I wish everyone a very creative day (even those of you who don't read any of this!...LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment