Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Just a quick note today....

New project for these craft fairs I need inventory for...  Today I start on Christmas Ornaments....  yes, you have it....  birds.  I have reduced the pattern to 65%, 50% was just too small, even for me to work with (I use to be the QUEEN of small!)....

Yesterday I saw my honey before he ran off (to yet another  business function) and then attended a meeting of the Folk Art Fest-"We Art The People," where I am not only a vendor, but the volunteer coordinator.  Good meeting, but the day was a wash.....

Today is a doll club meeting (in Albuquerque) and I "get needled" (acupuncture).  So we will see how far I get with everything else I want to do....  I think I need to make a list....LOL....

I am thinking for the sculpted cactus, I may start with a couple of aluminum cans for the cactus....  Recycling is my "thing"......  Does anyone have any other suggestions as a base?

Hope you have a great day....  It's very overcast here and I expect it will rain!  Until later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment