Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Peggy Wilson Class-WIP



Peggy Wilson, what a wonderful teacher and marvelous person this lady is!  Her classes are small (only 15 persons) so that she is able to give each of her students individual attention!  This was a two day class, I learned so much it was unbelieveable!!!!!!  If you get the chance to take a class with this wonderful artist, don't hesitate.  I have a very short list of teacher's that I will take a 2nd class from, and she is definitely on it!
       As usual, I ventured off on my own path...LOL...Thank Goodness, Peggy didn't mind at all!  We all started out making the Queen of Hearts, "Off with her head"....  however, once I got the mouth done, I realized she wasn't screaming, but singing...  so here is my work in progress...  She will be "Earth Mother Goddess" when she is done.

2 comments:

  1. LOve where you are going with this doll cant whait to see where you go with this doll!

    Hoppa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with hoppa. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete