Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

40th High School ReUnion....



Then in August I went to my 40th High School Reunion. It's odd how, 40 years later, peoples memories of the events that happen get twisted! You would have thought I was the most popular person that was, when in reality I was a far cry from that. To hear people talk you'd have thought I was a cheerleader, one the Student Council and into everything "big" that we did that year. Truth was the "biggest" thing I was into was writing, art and getting into more trouble than anyone could imagine!!!! Here are two pictures that were taken, one is with Cheryl, I have known her and her twin sister since the first grade! (so for some 52 years!). The other is of Oscar and I, while seniors we ditched school and got in lots and lots of trouble. The pictures are not the best, however, we do look happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment