Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

As Promised....

It's been a while since my last post!  As many of you know there was a gallery opening on the 16th of July in which I was asked to exhibit two of my dolls, both are multi-media.  The theme is "Things in the Air"  I was quite tickled seeing as it's been a long time since I actually was able to create anything.  However, with the help of my two wonderful friends and mentors, Sherry Goshon and Jean Bernard, I once again begun to create dolls, one of my first love's.  So, thank you to both my talented friends and hallelujah, my muse seems to have returned, here they are.
Here is my Fallen Angel, forlorn, she is banished to
the earth alone, truly she is my Alter Ego. She was
started in 2009
Here is Escape from the Cocoon, again, I think she tells the tale of my resurrection from a long slumber!  Started
and completed 2010

4 comments:

  1. Love both of your dolls Patti. You are so creative! Happy to see your feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Patti your dolls turned out beautiful. I am so glad your muse has returned. Happy dolling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Patti your CIFI doll turned out incredible! can just feel the movement in that piece. In teh other doll love the expression, So good to see you creating again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for visiting our new blog and giving a link on your page.Love your multi media dolls,something else for us to try !!

    ReplyDelete