Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Children's Hospital Fund Raiser


Finally, finally, I almost feel like myself again!  Today was the first day I've actually been out of the house to do much of anything other than take my test for licensure and going to school.  KoKopelli's Enchanted Dolls and Creations in Fibers purchased a 4 1/2 foot tree, provided the ornaments...all were hand made... and decorated the tree as a fund raiser for the local Children's Hospital.  The ornaments were just amazing. Pictured here right to left is me (in the blue), Donna Cole, Edna Hager and Diane Little (she is in the vest). Here is the tree that we decorated and it contains all the handmade ornaments.

3 comments:

  1. oh Patti
    you know wot you and the tree are both ever so gorjus- its a shame we cant see the indivual little decorations but it looks absolutely wonderful and so glitzy and I am sure it will be successful fund raiser for the local Childrens Hospital.
    But hey thats a beautiful picture of you and I adore your hair -the colour is so you my lovely one!
    love n hugs bear xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tree Patti, would love to see some of the ornaments up close.You are looking great!! Good to see all of my ol friends too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'morn, Patti ~ Later this morning come to our blog ...I don't see you as a follower. You are the winner of our 3rd place GIVEAWAY this week.

    I hope you will join us to follow.
    TTFN~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete